BECOME A COMMITTEE OF 100 NEXT GENERATION LEADER
The Committee of 100 is seeking to recruit exceptional leaders to shape a brighter future for Asian Americans and the U.S.-China relationship.
Apply to be a 2017 C100 Next Generation Leader and receive an exclusive invitation to the entirety of the C100 2017 Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. on May 18-20, gain special access to meet and engage with distinguished C100 members, and join a diverse and dynamic community that seeks to make a difference in the world.
The C100 Annual Conference is the premier forum in America on U.S.-China relations and Chinese American advancement. This will be our largest convening of distinguished C100 members and U.S.-China leaders, and we are expecting over 500 influencers in business, entertainment, government, academia, and the media to participate.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
EXCEPTIONAL YOUNG PROFESSIONALS AND RISING LEADERS FROM ALL SECTORS WHO ARE:
- Passionate about C100’s missions and interested in political and civic engagement to promote the inclusion of Asian Americans in the U.S. and advance the betterment of U.S.-China relations
- Able to demonstrate a remarkable history of professional and personal excellence
- Seeking to join a leadership community that elevates their engagement in service and civic leadership activities
- Forty years old and younger
- COMPLIMENTARY INVITATION to attend the C100 2017 Annual Conference (Summit, Gala, and C100 Town Hall), with special NextGen opportunities for direct dialogue with distinguished C100 members, and future discounts to attend C100 future events
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION in an official Committee of 100 announcement to the membership and public
- OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN a vibrant community of like-minded next generation leaders, motivated to work towards a peaceful U.S.-China relationship and a more diverse and inclusive society
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- THROUGH COMMUNITY – The C100 Next Generation Leadership Program convenes an exceptional group of change-makers and rising leaders from diverse sectors, leveraging a collective sense of service and purpose to elevate the impact of each individual
- THROUGH CIVIC ENGAGEMENT – During the conference, C100 Next Generation Leaders will be given the opportunity to discuss various paths of political and civic engagement to advance C100 missions. After the conference, NextGen Leaders stay connected with each other and with C100 in various ways, while potentially working with C100 members in civic engagement initiatives
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2017 5:00PM EASTERN TIME
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Committee of 100 is a national nonpartisan leadership organization of prominent Chinese Americans in business, government, academia, and the arts. Founded by famed architect I.M. Pei, the Committee has served for over a quarter century as a high-level bridge in the U.S.-China dialogue by fostering regular exchanges with the leadership of Beijing, Taipei, and Washington. C100 members are leading U.S. citizens of Chinese descent who leverage their collective influence and resources to strengthen U.S.-China relations and promote the advancement of Chinese Americans. Learn more: www.committee100.org
ABOUT THE 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Committee members are currently assembling a thought-provoking mix of keynote speakers and panel discussions, featuring leading experts and practitioners in their respective fields on May 18-20 in Washington, D.C. For more information on this year’s Annual Conference program, please visit:www.committee100.org/2017acdc.
INTERESTED IN OTHER WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH C100?
- REGISTER AS A PARTICIPANT OF THE C100 ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- BECOME A DISTINGUISHED VIP SPONSOR
- SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Please note that acceptance into the C100 Next Generation Leadership program covers admission into the C100 2017 Annual Conference and Next-Generation activities, valued at over $2,000, but does not cover travel expenses or accommodations.
For additional queries, please email us at email@example.com.