On Friday, October 28, 2016 the Committee of 100 and Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) hosted a China CEO Forum with C100 Member Ambassador Gary Locke at the Four Seasons Hotel in Palo Alto, California. C100 Members Kenneth Fong, Gary Locke, Anna Mok and Ken Xie attended the event.
The well-attended event featured C100 Member Ambassador Gary Locke as the keynote speaker, where he discussed “U.S.-China Economic Ties”. The keynote address was followed by a CEO panel on “Cross Border Innovation”. The distinguished panel of speakers was moderated by Professor Liao Jianwen and featured:
- Kenneth Fong, Member, C100; Founder & Managing Director of Kenson Ventures, LLC
- Yuan Jincheng, Chairman of Knights Group
- Zhang Lu, Founding and Managing Partner of NewGen Capital
- Ken Xie, Member, C100; Founder, President & CEO of Fortinet
- Li Zhong, President of Zhanjiang Guolian Aquatic Products Co.