The C100 Annual Conference is the nation’s premier forum on U.S.-China Relations and Asian American advancement.
This will be Committee of 100’s largest gathering of the year, covering the foremost issues of our twin missions. This year, the Annual Conference will be held in Washington, D.C., and we expect over 500 major influencers in government, business, academia, and the media to join.
- U.S.-China Public Perceptions in 2017: A Mirror Survey
- U.S.-China Trade and Economic Outlook
- Geopolitics in the Trump-Xi Era
- The Role of Media in U.S.-China Relations
- U.S.-China Soft Power Dynamics
- Chinese-American Journeys: TED-Style talks by C100 members
MAY 18, 2017, THURSDAY – AWARDS GALA DINNER | 6:00PM-9:00PM
VENUE: RONALD REAGAN BUILDING 1300 PENNSYLVANIA AVE. WASHINGTON, D.C.
ATTIRE: BLACK TIE
MAY 19, 2017, FRIDAY – FULL-DAY SUMMIT | 8:00AM-5:00PM
VENUE: JW MARRIOTT, 1331 PENNSYLVANIA AVE. WASHINGTON, D.C.
MAY 20, 2017, SATURDAY – C100 TOWN HALL (TED-STYLE TALKS BY C100 MEMBERS) | 2:00PM-5:00PM **NOTE VENUE CHANGE**
VENUE: NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, 529 14TH ST. NW, WASHINGTON, D.C.
HIGHLIGHTED PAST SPEAKERS:
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to Pres. Jimmy Carter
- The Honorable Elaine Chao, 24th U.S. Secretary of Labor
- Bob Chapek, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- Ambassador Cui Tiankai, Chinese Ambassador to the U.S.
- Ari Emanuel, Co-CEO of WME/IMG
- Hank Greenberg, Chairman & CEO of C.V. Starr, former Chair of AIG
- The Honorable Henry A. Kissinger, 56th U.S. Secretary of State
- Ang Lee, Oscar-winning filmmaker
- Ruigang Li, Chairman of China Media Capital
- Michael Milken, Chairman & Founder of Milken Institute
- Charlie Munger, Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway
- Indra K. Nooyi, Chairperson and CEO of PepsiCo
- The Honorable Henry A. Paulson, 74th U.S. Secretary of Treasury
- Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman & CEO of Blackstone Group
JOIN THE NATION’S PREMIER FORUM ON U.S.-CHINA RELATIONS AND ASIAN AMERICAN ADVANCEMENT
- Participate as a VIP at the Committee of 100’s 2016 Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., the nation’s premier forum on U.S.-China relations and Chinese American advancement
- Build your visibility and brand as a respected partner of the preeminent leadership organization of Chinese Americans committed to excellence and achievement
- Gain unique access to engage in dynamic discussions with renowned influencers in U.S.-China relations and issues important to the Chinese American community
- Network with distinguished Committee of 100 members, business leaders, and other key decision-makers
Interested to sponsor the C100 2017 Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. ? Please contact C100 Executive Director Holly Chang at email@example.com for full benefit details. C100 is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit.
TO BOOK A ROOM, CLICK HERE or call the hotel at 1-800-393-2503 and mention the “Committee of 100 room block” when placing a reservation.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS 2016 SPONSORS!