IN THE NEWS | PRESS
RELEASE | PRESS
ABOUT US | ARTICLES
OF INTEREST | HOME
In your coverage of the events, please mention our organization as the Committee of 100.
- All information received is embargoed until the date and time of presentation.
- Audio and video recordings of Committee of 100 events, whether made by the conference or a reporter’s own equipment, are protected by copyright and are not to be republished or rebroadcast for profit or promotion purposes.
- Copying or reproducing any portion of a speaker’s slides or videos at Committee of 100 events is prohibited without the speaker’s advance written permission.
- In consideration of all meeting attendees, cell phones and pagers should be silenced (in the “off” position or on “vibrate”) while in session at Committee of 100 events; cell phone users are requested to step out of the room prior to answering or initiating a call.
- All requests for interviews with Committee of 100 members should go to Ms. An Ping, Public Relations Director, at 212-371-6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org